Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happiness is, simple.

First day of the year! Thank you for all the well wishes and especially those whom I've not met up for a long while but yet took so much time to type more than just "Happy Birthday!" Remember how we kept saying that we would meet up soon but failed to do so in 2013. Hope to keep to what we've said to each other and really meet up in 2014! Kenneth was so sweet to call at 1158 and wait till 12 to wish me. My phone went from 40+ to 5% in matters of 2 hours. But really thank you all!

Woke up at 9 to go Orchard with the fam to shop shop. But couldn't find anything nice to buy there. -sobs- Went to the Square Restaurant for lunch. As much as it sounds cliché, but it was definitely my first meal in 2014 and it was a really good one! Didn't really bother to take photo of what I ate cause number one, I'm not really good at taking preddy pictures of food and number two, how can you just not dig in but keep taking photos till desired perfection before start eating??? HAHAHA.

Cake cutting was at night. Oh and surprise surprise Jason came to my house at night to pass me a birthday gift! Just like last year. Maybe not. Last year I met him at the bus stop. This year he just came straight to my house. Like up front. HAHAHA. And I coincidentally wore the same shirt as last year. Oh well. Heh heh. He came with Mervin and Binjie though. Thank you guys!


Awkwardly got a neighbor to take photos for us. Those cupcakes look familiar right? 6 cupcakes. One for each family member. That's sweet. :) P.S.: Mervin was tiptoeing. HAHAHAH.

No comments: