Friday, January 17, 2014

Two down, five more.

Been a really hectic and tough week even though it's just second week of school only. Week was filled with project work, tutorial, project work and more tutorials. My gosh. Apart from lesson time, we can hardly meet cause every group members are so busy but yet we're so pressed for time. Other than projects, we still have those tutorials to handle, preparing for the exams in end Feb. OH MY GOSH. So demanding.

So went to SPICE centre to download Realtimme and only the T17 guy was at the T21 one. My gosh I promise you the people at T21 SPICE centre already recognise me. Every time I went there for the past two weeks, they're reaction would be "Ey hi, 现在又有什么事?" The number of times I went to SPICE cause of burden acer... 去到跟那些员工都跟我很熟了._.

Alright fast forward to today (being Thursday). Finally wore the outer coat that I exchanged with Hannah on Saturday! She took my floral denim jacket in place. Aravin said I look especially thin today with the clothes I was wearing. Nope. I just hide my fats well. But Hannah's outer coat was a little too big for me.

No appetite at all for dinner. Finished about half of it and did econs project all the way from 9 till 12 in a mind block state. So means my brain was functioning 2 times slower. Felt so sorry when I had to get Gibson repeat his questions a few times cause my brain just couldn't process it as fast. But papa bought me macs for supper at 9+. Double cheese burger and TARO PIE. Yay!




Have been sleeping at 2 the whole week. -Looks at the time now- Sigh.

Alright bye.

No comments: