Thursday, January 30, 2014

CNY Eve.

SOOOOOO... I went to school in the end anywayz. Gen Ed then Econs then off to JE! Met up with Kaiying like finally!! Ohhhhh my gosh it has been soooo long since I last saw her. Think the last time I saw her was when we went back to school to collect our results, which is like super long ago man!

Ate at JCube Nandos. The price of the food there is quite reasonable for its quality. But oh my gosh the service there is so terrible you might as well not go there for the money you're paying. Okay, you may be shorthanded, but I don't see an urgency at all in the staffs, still can slowly walk here and there. When we asked for water, they say okay. But you wait for 10 minutes, you see them still doing other things. Then ask again, they go "Oh ya". Are you kidding me? You forgot?! Then we waited for 30 minutes when we called for the bill cause the staffs forgot too. That's just crazy.

Went to sogurt and found out it was spam your cup day. So.... WHY NOT?? Hehehe. Then the rest it pretty much an annual routine. 团圆饭 out. All the steamboat photos on insta and I'm like... STEAMBOAT TOO MAINSTREAM. Went to Joyden Seafood hehehe.


Happy girls with our sogurts.


 

Yep. It was a happy day.

No comments: