Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dancing queen, young and sweet, only Seventeen.

Hi friendsssss. Seventh day being seventeen.

Second day of school was quite good I would say. I mean well, at least it was bearable. Set my alarm at 830 thinking I would have ample of time to wash up, prepare for school and cook MAGGIE for breakie. Turned out I overslept and mummy came into my room at 948 asking me if I wanna go to school or not. OH NOZE. Plan of eating Maggie for breakie may not work out moment. But nicely asked mummy if she could cook Maggie for me and she said okay. So YAYYYY. MAGGIE FOR ME. Puny though.

Went for Stats lesson and cause the SPSS on my lappy kept giving me an error notice, I shared with zhiyi her lappy while doing labwork. GUYS, never ever ever ever get an Acer if you're looking for an ultrabook. Only about 9 months of purchase and it's giving me so much problems. Same goes for my other 2 friends with an Acer ulltrabook. Problems never seem to end. Totally regret not getting a Mac Book Air. Haishies.

Technically I've got lesser project work this term, but it seem as though there's a humongous portion of the work that requires research and finding articles. Which so to speak, is really tedious. Sigh much. But okay, still thankful for lesser project this term.

School just started and I can't wait for holidays in March already. Hehe.

No comments: