Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Expectations, expectations.

The past week has been hard. 6 tests in a day. But thank God for sustaining me. I can finally say I've survived 6 tests.

Failed econ for the first time in my entire life. HAHAHAH. Bet Mr Chua was like super disappointed in me. Okay whatever I know I didn't study but people should stop having such high expectations from me. Only 7 people passed in the whole class. And when I got back my results everyone near me was like "Ey, 70 what?" When in fact it was a 40 odd. Okay okay I'll start working on my econ but I think I really can't work with expectations. There's something to live up to. And you end up not doing things for other reasons rather than what you actually worked for -- passion, I feel.

Decided last minute to not stay for night study because I was drained from the day and Listening Compre. HAHAHAH. Joel smsed straight after the LC to check answers with me. I've got cute friends :)

You can feel that I've became colder to you. You should've guessed, I've given up. On narrowing the gap between us. Maybe it was the distance that you forgot how sensitive I was actually. Or maybe we weren't even close enough for you to realize that I'm sensitive? Well it doesn't matter that much to me anymore. I figured I'm not much of a priority to you and I think I shouldn't be wasting anymore effort. These can be given to other friends who really love me much more. Making sure more of my current close friends feel loved in small little things that I do with utmost effort.

Made a new friend recently. Anyway. :)

Bio spa 3 tomorrow. SIGH.

Okaybye :D

No comments: