Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You all make me feel I couldn't ask for more.

I'd you have been stalking me, I've been feeling really down these few days. Woke up I a crappy morning feeling all messed up although there were friends who tries to cheer me up. Hahah feel that I sort of let them down by feeling sad first thing in the morning. Still... Hai...

Whatever. Had a super crap English mock test with new teachers who try to be fierce but apparently it didn't work. LOLOL. New teachers are always like that. And once they realize that reality is far from what they expect, thy give up. That's always the case. Hahaha.

Intended to stay in school to finished up whatever I could do. But then gimbin said he was going to Lucas house. And so me and Diana tagged along. But then jiashen and tzeyuan overheard our conversation and say we bohjio. So they came along also. LOLOL. This. Is. So. Funny.

Went to west mall subway da bao. Went to Lucas house. Did corrections, a little of oral and piano. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

CAN YOU ACTUALLY IMAGINE JIASHEN AND TZEYUAN PLAYING THE PIANO?? In fact one is grade 8, the other is grade 6. Respectively. HAHAHAH. That explains their pretty slim fingers. Mehhhh. People who start piano at a young age. All confirm fingers super nice. Yuanxing. Jingqiau. Shuying. Jiashen. Tzeyuan. ALL SO NICE. If I had continued from my age, I'd have not only perfect pitch but also super nice long slender slim fingerrrrrrs :( okay. Total regret. And now my parents want sign me up for piano. Are you kidding me? What's the point now? ._.

Okay whatever. I'm tired. Bye.

No comments: