Friday, July 6, 2012

Spirit is willing, but flesh is weak.

Not very active in updating my blog huh? I'm so busy.

I can like finally say ITS FRIDAY AGAIN. Though it's gonna end in about 3 hours..? But the night still seem rather early. *Confession* I have not bathe ._. Meh. Have been stuck on the comp. Have not touched the comp this week yet! HEHEHE. WHO'S PROUD OF ME?? :D

The cycle seem to repeat very oftenly. On a Friday at school: GONNA COMPLETE AS MUCH HOMEWORK AS POSSIBLE SO I'LL BE FREE! But when I reach home. "Oh it's finally Friday! gonna chill xD" And then everything vanishes. And end of the day I accomplished nothing. HAHAHA OKAY WHATEVER. It's the same for today. Bahahah. But feeling really tired today. Even in the morning.

Slept at 12:40 yesterday today..? So technically I'll have two posts today. Everyone was dead in school today. We have used up every bit of energy left for the previous days of the weeks. Mdm Soh was so nice today during Bio lesson. Shen ended lessons 10min earlier to let us rest. Diana and I immediately *heads down*. Sleeeeeeeeep. Too drained. HAHAHA. But while napping, heard Kokyi singing the Dibo song. There's just something in his voice that makes the whole very funny. And then Mdm Soh was like "Wa, ey lesson over already. We have two sleeping beauties in our class." HAHAHAHA. THANKS.

Ms Yang wasn't around so we couldn't take our make-up mock.

As much as I'm anticipating this Monday already. Cause a new episode is coming up. Alice in Wonder City! :D But then I'm gonna have 6 tests next week. 3 of which is rather major. Chem, Econ, Bio. ALL.TESTING.WHOLE.SYLLABUS. You freaking kidding me? Gonna sacrifice 2 subjects for one. IDONTCARE. This is crazy. Can already foresee many many pimples popping up cause of the stress.

Think at least 60% of the stress I'm experiencing now is just me. I mean. I stress myself out. Probably cause I just realized how dumb I am and I'm rather low-achieving. Sigh. And I don't know why I've got this burning desire to do really well for Os. Just that maybe the desire doesn't burn hot enough to fuel my motivation.

No comments: