Friday, July 6, 2012

New found.

Sigh. Can't send Liz off. Neither did I get to meet up with her before tomorrow.

Ouch. My retainers are so painful. But I faithfully wear them almost everyday. :( maybe cause I wore it late today. Oh look it's 12+ am now. Means... HELLO FRIDAY!

I don't care. I'm gonna refer the rightfully yesterday as today in this post :)

So well. I had Chinese O orals. Scary max. But thank God it was rather... Alright..? Not sure if it was good enough for a distinction though... :/ tripped quite a number of times while reading the passage. Totally base zero for fluency in speaking during picture discussion and conversation. The kao guan still had to promp me some Chinese words. At least 3 times. Though they only asked only one additional question for both picture an conversation, I was rather fast. Hmmmm... Mixed feelings :/ On the other hand, I had really kind examiners. (at least that's what I think xD) And the male teacher was like super stylish/cool/kinda handsome for a teacher. The female teacher was kind too. At least I made eye contacts with them and they both looked interested while I speaked. Heard that male teacher, for other days/candidates, just looks around while others talk. And considering I'm the nineth out fourteenth(..?) candidate, the attention I got from them was really quite a lot.

Went to library to find Diana Lucas and jiashen. HAHAHAH the hobo, despo and ah soh. Originally jiashen was auntie. But to make the three names sound more matching, it has been changed to ah soh. HAHAHAHAHA xD So funny! And yes, jiashen is suchan auntie. Watches shows like 爱,夜市人生,西游记, deokman, jumong, iron daughter-in-laws. Like the most auntie person I've ever seen can! Then zhiqiang somehow was around. And then we realized he watches those shows too. So he became the auntie. And jiashen the ah soh. HAHAHAH :P

Went to jcube for pre-dinner. Laughed x100000000. These people made my day. Thy were too funny. Zhiqiang especially. LOLOL. He became funnier after not seeing him for about one month. And yes, being aunties, zhiqiang and jiashen wanted to leave jcube latest by 630 so they can chiong home and watch their 7pm shows. Hahahahahahahah -laugh until want cry-

I didn't mention right. I was feeling super sad since Monday. And it became especially worse on Wednesday. So bad that I hid myself in the toilet and cried. Thinking of it, I sound like an emonemo. But that was only done twice. Trust me, I hardly hide myself in a corner and cry. Tsk. But after today, these guys made me laugh so hard again.

I'm feeling better. :)

No comments: