Monday, July 23, 2012

WOOSH.

Had a super bad start in the morningg cause I couldn't find Chun's book near the library and I didn't bring my tie. Was thissssssssss close to aggitation and dao-everyone-mode. But thank God my classmates were super funny today that they kept making me laugh non-stop.

Super slack Monday. Must savour. All the periods after recess was free. Two teachers didn't come and the last period was Chinese =  no lessons.

Went to take I/C photo today. They'll print out in 4 days. Hope I don't look like a maid x.x

Bought new shoes. HAHAHA. Bye beggar shoes... I'll miss you :(

Figured out the full intro of Because I'm Stupid. Chords and melody. Hehehe xD Was lazy to arrange the chords for the verses after the intro. Nua at the comp watched new episode of Alice in Wonder City xD Urgh. Can hetingyu and landiefei get together already :(

*GAPS* tomorrow is amath mock again. Sigh. Don't wanna get lower than a lot of people this time round. BUT I'M DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. HAHAHAHA. *FAIL OF MY LIFE*

Shall... Head down to my room now and... Sleep. HAHAHA. I don't care if I slept at 930 last night and it was a super slack day. I'M STILL TIRED.

Kaybye. :)

No comments: