Friday, July 27, 2012

Smile a little more.

Monday. Had a really rough morning. But it was cured when we had total free periods after recess. Mrs Philip didn't come. Ms yang didn't come. Last period was Chinese = another free period. :D :D people suddenly became very funny and I was probably producing laughing gas within myself. Laughed x1000000.

There was amath mock on Tuesday. Went to imm with diana to get a book and eat AJISEN.

Wednesday was... Well. Horrible..? At least unbearable in school. Started to have sharp pains at my stomach ending English going PE period. Like a knife slashed my stomach and a wound tearing apart. It wasn't menstrual cramps. It wasn't want-to-shit pain either. Crouched on desk when English ended. All the girls has left the classroom without me. I repeat, all. Well maybe only left with Regine and HuiRu. It was tzeyuan who "woke me up" because he thought I was sleeping when he realized my face in pain. Asked if I was okay. That was sweet.And the. Two times in a row. Got... Outcasted by class clique friends. Twice. In a day. I'll just put it plainly here. During PE and maths remedial. Maybe an overdose of sadness..? I started indulging in self-pity. To make it worse, while I was at home revising for bio, I felt super useless. Couldn't stuff any facts in my brain. Tweeted I was useless in fustration. Then Gracia Sean and Diana immediately replied no I'm not. And Gracia said she'd pray for me. What comfort. I really need to stop complaining and start to be grateful for caring friends.

Maybe the reason why I'm actually more happy/contented than the rest of the people you'd ever know, it's because I pray. Prayer really helps to make me realize my sins, ask for forgiveness, restore the fellowship between God and I, and then be filled with the peace that passerby all understanding because I know that I am right with God now. I know too well, a Christian without God is most miserable. I've went through that. And I broke down twice in that week. Oh well. I'm now rid of my sin for self-pity. And maybe not as hurt when rely outcasted by friends.

Today. Although only 40% of what I studied for the biology test, thank God for sustanence. Then we had the handball prelims. Managed to catch a ball that apparently was a "cruicial" one cause it was too near out goalpost. And after the game everyone was like "You were so cool just now!" or "You were awesome!" or "Good game! You played really well!" or "Nice catch!"

Well, while I'm thankful for the encouragements, maybe these are too much a just a ball that I managed to save? Ultimately, I decide to give all glory to God. The fact that he preserved me and gave me strength for the game. I'm already so worn out from the whole week with a whole bunch of tests and homework. And I was already injured, with abrasions. I couldn't even have played for the second game without God's sustanence. And those know me very well they allllll know that I really can't bear pain well. Even a little would make me yell. How much more my four limbs that sort of slid on the parade square? Almost teared when the game was over because the sweat worsened the pain the wound is causing.

Had a really hard time bathing. Sigh.

Oh well. It's really... Late now.

Goodnight. :)

No comments: