Sunday, July 1, 2012

'Twas a blessed day

Churdh anniversary today! Bleh. Ate a super lot today. 12-1 lunch. Super good. 4-6 swensen's. Even better. 7-8 pasta mania. I'm so full now I feel like puking. Wanted to sleep an hour ago but I was too full. Afraid I'll get nightmares.

Oh well. The last ever comm meeting that I'll have. And that concludes my end of service for the Lord in teens comm. Then end of a journey with WHOLE in the comm. Ah, feeling nostalgic even when I type this. Memories with WHOLE just keep flowing back! Truly they are really my bunch of closest and dearest friends ;'). The many many comm outings that we had. Awwwwww. Thought it would be good to have serve at Lear two years instead of one. But it's alright. I know God has a plan. And His way is best.

Think I literally killed myself by the things I ate today, considering my throat is on the verge of recovering but lunch was butter rice. Swensen's was fries and frosted chocolate malt. Dinner had some super cold drinks. Sigh. Now I'm like coughing x10000.

Walked all the way back to church for SGH fr IMM. With WHOLE and Isaac. Yay for us! We made it in time for SGH :)

Sigh. All the farewells. Elizabeth is going back indo soon. :( to make things worse, MUMMY DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO GO FOR HER FAREWELL. I honestly think all their allows and disallows have made me have so many regrets. Do they not understand it's my last year in teens and it really means a lot to me? No. No amount of word I put it in their faces will I ever change their minds. BECAUSE THEY'RE THE PARENTS AND THEIR WORDS ARE FINAL. So annoying. I mean, really, I'm going out with church people. What's there to worry about? Class BBQ you allow. Church people don't allow. Does this even make sense?! Urgh.

Just because I'm a girl.

No comments: