Monday, July 30, 2012

Sniff sniffs.

I'm feeling so... Sniff... HORRIBLE. Sniffs. Nose officially blocked when I came home. Poor me ate only panadol during recess. Didn't go to the cantten at all. Stay in the class and stone. First time in my life bring tissue to school because sick. Two packets some more. Feel quite accomplished. HAHAHAHA.

Just finished watching Hachi-One Diver. Quite an old drama. Think it's 2010. Another motivational drama on how you work hard and never give up even though you've been crushed over and over and it really seems impossible to reach your destination. Somewhat like god of study. Just that I think Junpei's hotter than the teens actors in god of study. Both dramas are equally good anyway.

Ah. While this short motivation to work hard fuels in my, I think I better get started on my work so I don't let this surge of energy go to waste xD

I need to recover asap.

No comments: