Monday, July 2, 2012

No one bothered.

I'm just thankful that... You did.

Hmmm. I still can't get over the farewell thing. It was super difficult waking up today. Probably cause I was really worned out. Mentally. Sad in the day and even more sad in the night. Then wilde my time away in the late morning till mid-afternoon. Touched the guitar at home. Like finally after... 6 months..? Yes, I have a guitar at home. But I just don't seem to touch it. Figured out the score for 'At Least I Still Have You' but... Still need to work on the chords. Hahaha. Shall not bother about the chord. Meh. Now I see the skin on my left finger tips peeling. Hmmm... Guess cause I don't play the guitar as often already. Where has my first love for it gone? :/

Watched Alice in wonder city. And then went down to my room with the intention to do work. But I couldn't get myself to do work. I was till tired. So I slept with the alarm on at 430. But went it was 430 I snoozed x100000 all the way till dinner. But I skipped dinner cause I didn't want to see my parents for that moment. If not I'll get myself angry again. Did my work. Not much though. Left with bio and chem paper. Doing English tomorrow.

Just saying. We have two English mock this whole week when this is our MT O orals week. I dk t care. It sounds stupid to me.

Thanks for trying.

No comments: