Saturday, June 9, 2012

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Went for my last dental appointment. The lasttttt. Feeling a little empty now. No more waking up early on Saturdays just to go for Chinese tuition. No more monthly dental appointments either. MY SATURDAYS ARE OFFICIALLY FREE. Except for chem. Tuition. But still. I need not have to wake up as early as 8 anymore. Still feeling a bit weird though.

Finally waited for a Saturday where the last episode of Fondant Garden will be upload. The end was mehhhh... Not as nice. The ending was just super bland ._. In my opinion. A little disappointing. But still the show wasn't that bad :)

Went out for recce part 2. But only covered 3 out of 6 stations and dad called me home. Ahhhh. So sian :( Didn't take a lot of photos D:

Just remembered something random. EVERYONE watches running man EXCEPT ME. URGH. Even Kokyi Tzeyuan Jiashen these kind of people also watch. I feel so... So... LIKE I'M LIVING IN THE CAVE. LOLOL. They even said I had a deprived childhood :( Which is... True D: But I reeeeeeeally don't wanna start now cause I'm sure I won't be able to concentrate on my studies. AND IT'S JUNE ALREADY. Must be more serious, cannot play play :( Okaycan.

Shall go bathe now.

No comments: