Saturday, June 2, 2012

So hot.




Wanna watch this show so badly! Though I think the confusing ties between the 4 characters will be causing a lot of heartaches. :/ Ah bu and Lara! xD Hope they end up together in the end. Think the possibilty is quite great. Ahahaha at least there's something for me to loook forward to on Mondays. And to lessen my Monday blues.

Just watch finish fondant garden ep 15. AHHHHH Next week is the last episode D: Feeling my heart wrinkle already. Hanji lost his memory but starts recovering it and Mien is like slowly giving up. Thought that if Mien lost her memory about Hanji beacause it was part of her "painful memories" and then Hanji struggles to remember what he lost. Then he finally remembers after accidentally ending up at Hualien. And then it's his turn to try make Mien remember him. What a plot that would be xD But Ailin and Mien made up already :D

Feelin' good now cause I woke up later than usual today :D No more Chinese tuition. And Bradon's and my June schedule don't match. SO THIS WHOLE HOLIDAY PRACTICALLY NO TUITIONS WHATNOTS. MUAHAHAHA. Got a lot of time to do my homework xD Aim for today: Chem and bio..? As much I wanna do maths, I can't neglect bio. I suck so much in bio. And there's no joy in memorizing bio D: Not like the joy in solving maths questions :/ BUT THOSE WHO ARE GOOD IN BIO ALL GAVE ME ONE WORD OF ADVICE: "MEMORIZE". Say whaaaaaa.

Should start on my work soon. But it's like so hot now. Confirm not productive one ._.

OH YA. Maplestory launched a new job. And brother said leveling is made so easy now he was able to reach level 70 in like 2 days. What in the worl -.- Feel like a dumbass playing last time when even level 50 was a feat. Ah. Itching a little to play it ._. GAHHHHH. Cannot cannot. Must. Control. Already promised myself to be serious during June. Shall only watch Alice in Wonder City weekly. And then it's all doing serious business. And maybe a little of blogging here and there :)

Okayyyyy. Shall type to here then :)

No comments: