Thursday, June 28, 2012

Did you forget?

School has been so busy these few days I've got no time to blog. Well that is, because I haven't been able to complet my homework during the holidays. Didn't think that the teachers would want it so fast too. Plus with the super load of tests weekly. Practically no time at all.

Do you miss those days? Have you forgotten? Or does it not matter anymore? The fact that we're seldom together. I miss being us, alone.

잊었니 날 잊어 벼렸니
잊었니 - 이승철

Yesterday was sad. But today was happy.

Watched finish 粉愛粉爱你 LIKE FINALLY. HAHAHA. AND THAT'S WHY I'M LIKE SO HAPPY NAO. Actually not really happy cause I finished watching fen ai. IT'S CAUSE SHAOFENG AND LEDI FINALLY GOT TOGETHER. Although they didn't have any couple-ish-together scenes. HAHAHA. THAT'S SO GOOD. Like finally after all the consolling, comforting, being there for her 24/7 when she constantly gets 'dumped' by yujie. And the countless heartaches shaofeng go through when he sees ledi crying because of yujie. THE LAST EPISODE LEDI FINALLY REJECTS YUJIE AND WENT TO SHAOFENG. HAHAHA. The best part of the drama ever. I've wanted shaofeng to be together with ledi from the beginning. But ever since ledi and yujie started falling for each other, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. D: So watching the middle part of the show was tideous for me. And I only kept watching solely because of Nick ;D ;D aka shaofeng. HEH HEH. In the end, the 2nd male lead got choosen by the audience to be with the female lead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I believe Nick's the 2nd lead while lanzhenglong is the 1st lead. I mean, all the promotional posters etc all put langzhenglong with leejiaying.

But I guess the scriptwritters sensed that the audienced preferred Nick and put up a poll for audience to vote who they want jiaying to be with. AND NICK WON THE POLL. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay. Just made my day :D

I've got 2 more emath papers to do. ONE BIO PAPER ALSO. ALL BY TOMORROW. Wish me all the best.

No comments: