Sunday, June 17, 2012

I just realized, maybe not.

IFEELSOBADFORLEAVINGHANNAHALONEINPRECAMP.

Urgh. But what can I do. Was feeling super horrible since last night. Whole body burning. And my throat was... Okay. Just a condition that I always have when I come back from overseas. But thank God my fever subsided in just a day! Indeed He is all powerful! Was in a wake up go toilet drink water back to sleep mode. And I prayed everytime I was about to go back in sleep again. My parents decided I should give pre-camp a miss so that I can rest at home and enjoy camp, rather than go for pre-camp and due to lack of sleep, worsen my condition.

Just saying. It irritates me how people try to make things sound so easy, trying to tell you what you should do, when they themselves don't even know what kind of sticky situation you're in where you should make serious consideration before you make any decisions but instead, they just shoot their mouths off like nobody's business. I mean, would you please try to understand my circumstances before even saying anything?


Me and my messy hair cause the weath was so hot it messed up my hair. @Quantan!

Teens camp tomorrow! Let's go!

No comments: