Saturday, June 16, 2012

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ. :D

Family camp at Quantan was really a blessed time. But seriously, the conditions of the resort was as good bad as the time choir went to Port Dickson. Walking barefooted in the rooms made your foot black and there were really persistent flies at the dinning area. Although not as many as port dickson. Okay. But the fellowship and the messages preached was good. I can overlook the barely three stars hotel restort. :)

BENJAMIN.JOSHUA. HAHAHAHAHA. Spazzing about them with Esther practically the whole camp. WHAYE THEY SO CUTE??! :D Joshua kept running towards me with a smile :D then run away again D: But there was one day he came and pat my head. LOLOL. So weird. BUT SO CUTE OKAY.

I.have.a.sore.throat.which.I'm.positive.it'll.turn.into.a.fever.soon. SIGHHHH. My body seem to always return with a sore throat everytime I return from overseas. But I've been trying to eat healthy  this camp you know! No fried or spicy food! Okay, maybe some... But not my usual consumption! Haiya. Tomorrow still got pre-camp. LOLOL. Mummy's complaining that I'm not at home most of the time during this holiday.

First week: Extended curriculum
Second week: Mostly going out due to teens camp prep.
Third week: Family church camp
Fourth week: Teens church camp

HAHAHAHA. And the thing is, by the time we return to school, we mustttttt start our 密集准备 for Os. D:

Okay. Shall unpack my luggage and sleep. Okay bye! :D

And ya. I'm too lazy to wear contacts tomorrow. Trust me. :P

No comments: