Friday, June 22, 2012

What happened to everything?

JUNE'E ENDING I JUST REALIZED. Spent the whole of today sleeping away. Coughing away. Rotting away. DYING IN PROGRESS.

My stomach muscles still hurt so badly I can feel the strain when I cough EVEN NOW. Urgh. Horrible. Feeling horrible. Church family camp passed by so quickly. Teens camp felt just right. Probably cause I really wanted to go home so badly (for bathing). Couldn't stand the toilet. Like seriously. Dead bugs everywhere. Remember when we went there two years ago a frog hopped in the toilet and stayed there for at least a few hours. Scary max. But this year, THERE WERE BEES. THREE TO FIVE FAITHFUL BEES FLYING IN TH TOIELT EVERY TIME WE VISITED THE TOIELT. If you were like the only one in toilet or with only one or two more friends, you could hear the super loud buzz they made. And mind you they were at least about 7cm big and they were SUPER FAT FOR BEES. And then we realized that the bees came from the guy's toilet. Heard from them, the hive was in their toilet. Okay. Things got scarier since two years ago. D;

Honestly. Was quite positive I was gonna put on about 2-3kg during this holiday, after reflecting on my activities I had for the first two weeks of holiday. But then I fell sick during the end of third and I'm still sick. And usually when I'm sick, I lose weight. Not to mention after what I've been through in teens camp. Toilet is at least 125m away from dorms. Had to consume buckets of water to cool my body down and save my throat. So I'll go to the toilet almost at least once every hour. Back and fro, it's 250m. Multiply by the times I go toilet in a day. That's a crazy amount to add up if you count all the days in camp. Not to also mention ALL THE FOOD THERE WERE EITHER FRIED OR SPICY. I hardly ate my fill. Just only enough to not die of hunger. That's a lot of "weight loss". Sick + exercise so much + hardly ate. LOLOL. And I gained a little bit of abs lines. The one in the middle. Hahaha.

But teens camp ended quite... Not quite the previous years. We weren't able to stay in church chat + play for long after break camp cause there was CYC and they needed to use the church's compound. Sigh. Oh! And Gabriel teo remembers me! Hehehe! Slow or what, I was only able to make the connection that he was my brother's YF asst group leader last year. And he came with Brian to grandpa's wake too. Meh, didn't see him. :P OKAY WHATEVER. He saw me in church and smiled. Then came out from church and offered some food. HE FOREVER HAVE FOOD ONE. Malaysia's durians and jackfruit. All somehow cause of him. HAHAHAH. Funny.

Went to jcube with gene gene, Isaac and Samuel. Hannah pangseh! Had this I'm-gonna-see-a-lot-of-people-I-know feeling. DUH. JCUBE. Holiday or not. Confirm got commonwealthians go everyday one. It's just whether a lot of them or a few. And DUH. I was right. Saw some sec1 juniors at the rink. Hazel and Bianca together. SAW REINE and her friends at KFC. HEHEHEHE.

Talk talk talk. Then went home.

OHMYGOSH. SAW DESMOND THIAM AT BUS STOP. Don't know how we got a sec of eye contact. When I finally matched a name to the face. I quickly gave off the I-don't-know-you look. Cause I saw him giving me the you-look-familiar face. And he keep trying to make eye contact with me hoping to find a name to my face. Buried my face using my phone. SUPER SCARED HE CAME OVER TO TALK TO ME. That would be a nightmare. So thankful his bus came after the 10 minutes that seemed like an hour. Phew.

June is ending. Working hard... In progress.

No comments: