Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Last.

What happened to my project-sleep-at-ten?! D: Gah whatever. -.- Today's comm meeting was looooooooong. Guess mainly cause we didn't have meeting for the past 2 months due to exams and camp is just in 2 weeks! Not super looking forward to it though... Cause it's my last June retreat and I don't exactly... Like the site. Sembawang camp challenge. if it were to be held at church, it would have been 100x better. The church is honestly the best place ever to hold camps cause it's the cleanest <3 that's why I love year end teens camp. And don't really exactly look forward to June retreats. But the messages preached are equally good though.

Was reading through my camp booklet. The church camp one. Not the teens camp one. So excited for church camp! :D I DON'T CARE IF IM MISSING ANY KIND OF CLASS OUTINGS OR FRIENDS OUTING. Regret not going to church camp > x100 regret not going outings. Super super eggcited! :D

SHALL SLEEP NAO. TOMORROW GOT OUTING RECCE AFTER EXTENDED CURRICULUM. Gah. Why gene gene so free -_- As compared to other sec 4s. He's like free any day. Then me and Hannah is like super busy people x100. LOLOL.

OKAYBYE.

No comments: