Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm not angry at you. I'm just sad.

HELLO. ONCE AGAIN. JUNE. The month probably all of us agree to like on. Am I right?

Completed 3 out of 6 AMath papers. Proud of myself xD super productive today. Not only finished 2 papers but also played about 2h+ of handball! ^^ Moved my fats max! :P

I was honestly just depressed sitting in the library alone. Not until about 2..? Monique and Drashti came to the library and they sat me, seeing that I was just a person occupying one out of four seats at a table. Before that I was just... Drowning myself in maths. Sixuan offered company but I said I didn't need it. Didn't want her to notice my state of affairs. But I got kind of distacted and teared a little while doing maths. Jason even commented "So sad." Yes it is. Mood was only slightly lifted when Omar started playing Bonamana. Oh. He danced to Gee.

Handball was kind of aweful with the non-2/2 while we were waiting for those 2/2 who had geog lessons. I.JUST.DONT.UNDERSTAND.WHY.PEOPLE.WANNA.BE.SO.ATTENTION.SEEKING.WHEN.IT.JUST.CLEARLY.IS.IRRITATING.PEOPLE.WITH.YOU.ALL'S.FAILNESS. I know right. LOL. Was just waiting for time to pass and hurry reach 230.

230. YAY! Played laughed ran. Jiaboon had cramps for 3 times in the game..? Jiashen once. Zhiye got smacked in the face and hugged by people multiple times. But the balls that the girls tried to catch got snatched away n times. So what. Still fun. The guys from 2/2 seem to have matured a lot. More gentlemanly. They know how to respect girls already. For once you're gonna hear me say "Love the change (in them)"

Oh ya. Gimbin asked Mingsiew to take his bag for him but Zhenwei ended up bringing the bag further away from Gimbin. Gimbin's attempt to chase Zhenwei made himself end up slipping while running on the parade square. As much as we totally laughed at him, still I wonder why does he slip so easily. He wears sportshoes that were meant for football and the parade square is a rough ground. How did he slip like how a person slips on water?? What a mystery. His skin ended up with a very very minor bleeding but he said he's fine, he doesn't feel anything. LOLOL. Maybe he fell too much he's already numb to such minor casualties. Bet I would have screamed if it were me. The burning sensation and all. Awwwww D: If there's something that I cannot bear with the most, that has got to pain. Even for a little, I feel like it's the end of the world.

We get serious during the game that there would be countless casualties, but we'd laugh at each other during funny moments. Maybe that's how we learn to appreciate each other's company. Time spent together.

No comments: