Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!

Just a short post before I sleep.

It's mummy's birthday today. Blessed birthday mummy! -big hug-

Today was super unproductive. I say blame it on the heat D; I'm serious. The heat almost killed me. I couldn't think properly at all and I got super irritated at myself easily when I couldn't get the answer. And yes, I was doing amath. Gave up after completing one paper. With about 4 questions that I couldn't get the answer. Urgh.

Homework check:
-2 more amath papers
-6 more emath papers
-1 more Econ paper
-3 more bio papers
-chem corrections

Urghhhhh.

Watched material queen. Quite nice. Project:wake-up-at-7 tomorrow. Finiah up the 2 amath papers and see what I'll do in the afternoon. If its hot, I'll continue watching. If not I'll try touch my bio... Zzzz. Hate bio. My life is partially ruined cause I took bio and I can't score in bio for nuts. No matter how much I wanna try study for it but I... Just can't. Need bffl's help. But think it'll be hard to meet up ._.

Oh. Talking about bffl... He what's app-ed me while he was in Poland xD hahaha so sweet :D he told me he needed to practice more on how to not look so awkward on the camera and then take many many pictures with me in the upcoming teens camp that he'll be helping out in the outing xD HAHAHA. WHAYE HE SO CUTE. Sent me a photo of himself and ask me how he should look better on the camera.

Okay. Reeeeeally tired now. Shall turn in.

We should talk. Soon. Okay? :)

No comments: