Tuesday, December 11, 2012

축하한다 !♡

It's officially 121212 in KST. And according to Twitter, that means it is B1A4's 600th days of debut! And with that, they already held a solo concert, and have 7 albums/EPs, of which one is a full-length album. Not many rookie groups are able to accomplish such feat. And not to mention members have been taking part in the production of the album songs. So they are not just your ordinary flower-face guys. They have more than that. And that's why I respect them a lot.

Oh and I heard it's seungri's birthday too? Happy birthday VI!

So back to SGT, 121211 still. Woke up for lunch and then felt like baking again. So I told my parents that I felt like baking. :P But we didn't have cocoa powder, nutella and milk. So papa and I headed out to get those stuffs. Weeee! I baked Nutella Mug Cake! Yep! A cake in a mug! ^^ But... my mug was kinda too small for the recipe so while I sent the cake for baking, it literally exploded out of the mug like a volcano. BOOM. It was super amusing yet... a little disappointing cause I failed to estimate properly. But the final product turned out to be decent! Whole family loved it. Give me face or not don't care. At least got people eat it. :P I mean... at least it's edible lah. :D

But as a result of the unexpected explosion of the cake, I ended up baking longer than expected. So means I didn't do any cards in the afternoon. Only started after dinner. And I've only completed 10 so far ever since yesterday. But I guess the next 10 would be rather easy cause they are the... erm... for not so close but good friends one. Heheheh. So the design would be more or less homogenous. :)

On a side note. I like people who keep to their "ttyt"s. :)

No comments: