Thursday, December 6, 2012

Something I don't deserve.

Already into six days of December, yet this is the first time I'm typing an entry for the month. Teehee. Oh well. So then. Have been spending A LOT ever since O levels are over. Thought I'd spend lesser after prom, but somehow, nothing seems to be changing. There's still a hole in my pocket. Sighs. And apparently a group of us got scammed by Edwin and ended up paying 25 bucks for Seoul Garden. A bit regret. Should have eaten Ajisen with Diana. LOLOL. Cause the food there ain't that great to worth 25 after all. But it was fun hanging out with a weird combination of Myet & Christine, along with Diana and abusing Jason's phone while he was away having an affair with public toilets. So conclusion of that day: everyone has got an Instagram account except me. Dear dear... And I shall not create one cause I think a Twitter account is enough. :)


This was used as his lock screen. Then we decided to take another one for his home screen. His reaction when he saw this was "Eh" with a super blank face x1000. Then he went ahead and unlocked his phone and the below picture was greeting him. And then he went "Ehh!" with a super blank face x100000. HAHAHAH GOTCHA.


So many troubled friends recently. Hmmmmz. I know it's useless to say cheer up because you'd obviously have done that if you could. But just know that God has His purpose in all these happenings and He will show you His will in His own perfect timing. Everything will eventually fall in place, so at least for now, don't be disheartened.

Must must must pack my table later when I wake up and then start making Christmas cards! Time will be passing so fast before I know it so I need to stop procrastinating! :( Ironic how I'm still procrastinating even after exams when I don't even need to study huh...

Oh yeah Joel's gonna be overseas during the camp period. Awwwwwwwww. D: And he'll most likely not stay over for camp even when he's back. Bleh. Whyyyy. Our last teens camp ley. It'll be hard to meet up after this year considering the fact that we're from different churches. He's sucha dear friend. He'd encourage me with bible verses during the O level period and then frequently ask me out to study along with Jon. And me rejecting 8 out of 10 of the offers cause I was lazy/tired which of course I felt bad too. :P

I wanna bake lah! :( But cause recently due to having a new maid, the house is quite unstable for baking. Z. HAIYA. I'm itching to bake ma yoghurt cake ley. Don't bake soon later yoghurt expire how? And I bought greek yoghurt! HEHEHE! Excited to eat the leftover yoghurt. :P

And honestly, I just want December to be over because I can't wait for January. Hehehe. The only weirdo here ey. But I wanna go out and work soon. Staying at home and rot is like so... Decaying. LOLOL. Am I even making any sense right now? Maybe I should start touching my guitar? But I can only touch it in the morning/afternoon cause I don't wanna play it at night when my dad/mum/brother can hear it. So embarrassing.


121205's Life of Pi!

Hmmm... is that all for my ranting? Pretty much all.

Goodnight now. :)

No comments: