Thursday, December 27, 2012

♥.

Hello!! :D Went for my job training today! Actually was rather worried in the beginning at first cause I was worried about who were gonna be my co-workers (I don't really call them my colleagues since we are all tempt staffs right..?) and if I was able to make any friend by lunch so I don't go lunch alone like a loner! And plus I wasn't really familiar with the place there...

Lo and behold! When I entered a small conference room to fill out a form, I saw two classmates smiling at me! So much relief. Things just got better. Entered a bigger conference room for the briefing and saw 5 other classmates! That's like 7 friends!! ^^ Think we were the biggest group there. Many were just... 2-3, the most 5. We were eight! xD And my I/C for sport marketing was such a cool person! Pretty, super flexible and cool. Totally understand teenagers like us. She said that we can reach RX anytime we want as long as we set up the store by 11. And she said since RX would be pretty much a dead town by 7, we can start packing up at 730pm. While I heard from others, reach there at 6-7 am and then may have to leave by 12 am. Madness. So thankful for the job! ^^

Night chats to make my night.

No comments: