Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Here we go!!

Really busy week ahead. Going out every single day up till the 2nd of Jan. And work starts 3rd Jan! LOLOL. -Only weirdo around that works in Jan instead of Dec yeah.- Need the money. Like honestly. Spent almost all my year's saving and I feel really bad for spending my parents' money for clothes. Time to be independent!! ^^ Having work training tomorrow and YES I GET PAID TOO EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE TRAININ' ME. WHAT JOY.

Was added into the whatsapp group recently and BOY DOES IT KILL MY PHONE'S BATTERY. Went out at 930 with 100% and came home around 3pm with 9%. (Y) But it kills a lotttttt of boredom. ^^ OH. It's 1030-ish now. SHOULD HEAD DOWN AND SLEEP SOON. :D

First time wearing a cap in photos. Guess I didn't look thatttt bad with caps yeah?

No comments: