Monday, December 17, 2012

Just... dropping by.

Imprints on my mind for Sunday in chronological order.

1. Gabriel still remembers me. :)
2. Had a nice lunch with Chewie and Joyce.
3. Went to vivo with brother after dinner; parents insisted he followed me...
4. Brother told me he thinks I can make it to hwachong that doesn't seem joking nor sarcastic. Think he study too much until his sense of logic went haywire. Oh wait, he doesn't study... -.-
5. Found out in jc physics is known as the "king of science" and lit is known as the "king of humans" and brother takes the both of them and he's only one of the three in his batch that has this subjects combination.
6. He seem to never stop amusing me about his academic abilities... -.-
7. Went to macs at ARC. Brother treated me mc cafe's able crumble. Probably he was feeling rich and kind. P.S.: He offered to treat me. I didn't even say anything. (Y)
8. Went home to pack for tomorrow. Started at 11 and ended 15 mins ago.
9. Will be inactive for a week...




10. OFF TO CAMP! ♥

No comments: