Friday, December 7, 2012

Nothing much.

Had a pounding headache until 330 am in the morning and alarm was at 730 am. Mum went to my room and switched off the alarm and then told the half-conscious-me to sleep till 9. Woke up, CLEANED MA ROOM. Literally wiped everything in my room except the walls and windows. xD And yes inclusive of my toilet. Tsk. The new maid's having such a good life. Ah no. I started cleaning my table and then it started getting addictive and then I began to cleaned my whole room. Heh. Happens to me all the time. Clean a small area and then slowly reaching out to other areas and clean them too. Some kind of clean freak disease. Bleh.

Went out to phoon huat to buy some whipped cream.

Hopefully I'll be able to bake some yoghurt (cup)cakes. :)

Received some moe letter at night and turned out to be some good progress award..? And then papa started to tease me about how I finally got an award for academics. But it's nothing to boast about cause as the name suggests, good progress. Urgh, means you were from bad to better. Why want to let the whole world know that you were bad once. Brother got some merit bursary..? Yeah smart ass. Oh and he told me that his classmate purposely slacked in sec 1 & 3, then chiong at sec 2 & 4 to receive the good progress award. LOLOL. Okaycan...

Shall go bathe naoz.

No comments: