Friday, December 14, 2012

So sick of us.

HELLOOOOOOZ. Have been talking about my future with quite a number of seniors recently. Hahaha does this make me sound like I'm a super kiasu person? Actually not. Cause my seniors have been pressing me about whether I wanna go jc or poly or IB (the last one is impossible for a dumb soul like me). Probably cause they're promoting their school to me. LOLOL. So they keep asking me what course I wanna take or what subject combination I wanna take. But my first and foremost answer that I'd always give would be "I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE." Then when asked to choose which institution I wanna go, I'll say "I don't wanna go jc because I'm really afraid of GP and H2 Bio. But I don't take geog and physics. I don't wanna go poly cause I'm not sure what course I wanna take and I really dislike having to hassle over what to wear everyday." As stupid as the second reason sound, it's about more of the reason why I don't wanna go poly than my first reason.

Anywayzzzz. Went to watch 南方小样牧场. Such a warm movie. :) How the characters communicated through doodling on exam scripts... Too cute!! :P But I don't understand why they had to cut Jian ManShu's hair SO VERY SHORT. It's gave her sucha boyish look and... uh... I thought that concept didn't really fit the characters around her that well..? It was too short alreadyz. D: I'd definately watch it a second time if people ask me to! HAHAHAH! But timing must match first hor. :P

Progress of watching A Werewolf Boy: Zero. Bleh. No time watch cause I'd be going camp next week and next next week would probably be a mad rush. And then there's still Hotel Transylvania, that Jackie Chan movie that's gonna be released around the 20+ of December. And Les Misérables! Oh and I hate to admit this but I saw the trailer for So Undercover and it seems like a funny movie despite Miley Cyrus being the lead. :P I NEED A MOVIE MARATHON. BAHAHA.

Alright enough about my blabbing on movies. Realised when the battery of my phone reaches 3%, it stays there reeeeeeeally long! :P

Effort cannot be exactly measured, but it can be seen. But I can hardly see it, much less feel it. Sometimes I ask myself am I the only one that's foolishly clinging on by myself?

No comments: