Friday, December 14, 2012

How do I say this...

So many covers of songs being uploaded on Facebook. Some does it rather well but others... A bit... Heh. Alright, not like I can do it better or something. Just something worth 2 cents of me. HAHAHA.

I wanna watch A Werewolf Boy!! But number one, can't find time. And number two, can't find people to watch with me. Don't know anyone around me free AND interested in Song Joong Ki at the same time. :(

Happened to look through brother's prom photos. HAHAHAH. Can still remember him complaining how senseless the theme of his prom was. A Red Carpet Affair. And he was like "Wear red suit meh." HAHAHAHA. Don't worry. The theme of Futuristic was kind of... Meh too. But btw, the hairstyle that his friends helped him styled... Wasn't what I was expecting. HAHAHA. Sorry, you could have looked better though. :P The side fringe thing looked kinda weird on you. Maybe try going for the clean cut look. :P AIYO. I totally sound like a mean sister RIGHT. HAHAHAH. IT'S OKAY. JUDGE ME ALL YOU WANT, FELLAS. I can live with it. :)

I've got a lot of things on my mind recently but I just don't have the time to type everything down here. And I also realized some people actually knows my url. Blehhhh. But I don't want to keep locking then unlock and then lock and then unlock my blog. So troublesome. Before I wanna view my blog, need to log in and blah blah blah. So I've been kind of filtering the contents that goes on my blog. Sigh... Blogger has lost it's inital purpose to me. I can't post even 80% of what's on my mind and my thoughts anymore. Maybe now it's 50%? Daily happenings. And maybe a little reflections here and there.

Anyway, have been untagging ugly photos of myself on facebook. Bleh. Eyebags -- bane of my life ttm man. But need a mass untagging session cause I don't like to see 1K++ photos on my profile. It's somehow... intimidating. No? Maybe it's just me. Bleh. HEHEHE. And I finally started watching Secret Garden. The beginning was kind of boring but then it became interesting and now it's becoming a little... draggy. Oh well. I shall finish watching this last drama before I go for camp! Can't wait for teens camp btwz. And then my January job. Yeah. Like pky, I want a new environment quite badly.

We are not that great after all.

No comments: