Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rejoice!

Okay I know I already said goodnight on Twitter and I switched off the lights in my room and got ask comfy. But then I got up again I decided I should end the day with a short post cause good things happened today and they are worth being penned... err... typed(..?) down.

Mummy woke me up early in the morning at 730 just to tell me that kitchen for me to use strictly only between 9-11 today. For baking of course. :) Did a yoghurt cupcake instead of a cake! Since I had quite a lot of leftover cupcake liners from my previous bake, I decided I should make yoghurt cupcake instead of yoghurt cake. :P Turned out better than my previous bake! But then ambitious me decided to do a whipped cream based lemon glaze. Someone remind me never ever to mix anything sour or acidic with anything that is milk-based please. So my cupcakes ended up not having any topping/glaze/icing. BUT. Regardless of the messed up glaze, I don't care and hereby declare... PROJECT BAKE TWO; SUCCESS!! ^^

Then lunch then afternoon. Touched my guitar once again. Like seriously play it. Went on from 1230-230. Even now I'm still feeling the after effects of hardcore playing. Well actually not not exactly hardcore but since it's been cafes since I last played the guitar for so long, it's considered quite strenuous for me. My fingers are like semi-numb now. Was practising how to incorporate partial melody playing into chords plucking. LOLOL. If you even understand my language. Was training my ears anyway. Trying to re-familiarise myself with the guitar.

Went for my first yf!! Sat with odelia since Hannah was late. Up till now, Brian and Joyce are like one of the not-so-scary/most approachable yfers around that I know cause I'm sort of always (..?) talk to them in church. But even as I'm growing up, I see them becoming the more senior youths in yf, I can't help but feel that time passes too fast and sometimes I do dislike the big gap between our ages. It's like not long soon after I'll be join yf, they'll be leaving yf for yaf. Anyway, left after message. Hehehe and Raphael still remembers me! :) Forgot what he said but he said something to me while we brushed past each other. Heheheh nice senior indeed. :) Glad to see other teens at yf too. They made my first yf experience a whole lot less scarier.

Thank God for a blessed day. :)

AND YES, GOODNIGHT. :D

No comments: