Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fruitful! :)

All tucked nicely in bed and I'm racing against 12% of phone battery to type down this entry. Hope my brain thinks faster than my phone depletes in its battery.

Had a pigging out session with Daniel today at sakae! Heheheh! Wanted to eat more, but on the account that I've got 22 Christmas cards to hand-make, plus I'm preparing a small little surprise for Christmas for close friends, plus I've got so many December baby friends, plus I've yet to get pky her present... so summing everything up, I've got to save quite a bit in order to do all those. Went around paper market and it was so lousy D: all the Christmas scrap materials were ugly. So disappointing. Bleh. Then we went to daisy to get my box and I finally fulfilled one of my wish that is to try out the drinks that was sold in daiso! Ey they were not bad quite good! ^^ Daniel had melon yogurt soda and I had grape soda. Duh. I love grape-flavoured-anything. :D

Went home to finally start my conquest on making 22 Christmas cards! Do do do. All the way till about 11. And then ern-min whatsapp me from yf camp! Yf camp is in Malaysia this year and he was leeching on JQ's connection. Aiyo. :P But what a great late night chat. :) Reminiscing on past years' teens camps like the late night chat I had with William Kenny Kaishuin Grace and Hannah on the last night of the camo last year and how Kenny was talking about his life stories that were so amusing funny and interesting and talked about my future (..?) Yeah Hahahah. Ahhh love these late night talks. :)

Can't wait for teens camp! :D

No comments: