Tuesday, December 25, 2012

IT WAS LOVE.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm finally back!! :)

Started the week with a batch breakfast! So the initial plan was to meet at west coast mac at 730 so that we can eat till 830 and take a bus down to church and report by 845. Well since reporting time was up till 845... :P And directions given by Joanne and I was to clearly go to clementi station and take a 175 down or JE station and take 143, 51, then walk over. But gene didn't listen to us and decided to trust the Internet. LOOK. And in the end they took some unknown bus, got lost, and took a cab in the end. And the rest is history, THEY REACHED AT 830. LOLOL. In the end we reported to church at 945. HAHAHAHA. Joke.


Overall my last teens camp of my life as a camper wasn't as much as I expected. It was such a busy camp cause I was helping the costume comm to rush out all the costumes that were needed for the nativity play which was in a weeks' time. So whatever free time or play time that we could afford, it was almost all spent on making costumes. Sadly. :( So I hardly touched the guitar this whole camp... Meh. :(
Cutest camper goes to this boy! P.S. we were standing on stairs that's why. HAHAH! He's really good at the guitar for his age too! And is really cute in the whatsapp group chat :P Oh. An Australian with a cute accent. As in, not as strong as Kenny's. :P

Oh and did I mention so much drama going on in my last camp? x.x Number one, a lot of... erm... I don't know how to put it but yeah, many of the people in costume comm were really annoyed and irritated by this particular person and also cause due to stress, many of them sort of broke down. And so Hannah and I as the oldest did some comforting. And number two, someone younger confessed to me. And got super jealous and emotional when I was with another guy that he suspects that he likes me too. I understand it's a mix of immaturity but... urghhhh. And then number three, super stressed from the nativity play prep. Stressed till the point I broke down two days before the cantata cause there was this teacher who kept making me repeat the same line over and over again. But honestly I thought the way she wanted me to say it was so... unnatural. (Turned out on the day of play I just totally didn't do EVERYTHING that she told me to and strictly went according to what I learnt in drama-in-curriculum during sec 2. ^^ and WALA, all said I saved the best for the performance, and of course, Thank the Lord.) The cast only got to know of their roles like exactly a week before the nativity play and they all had to memorize the scripts. And yes, the worst was the narrator. And yes, I was the narrator. Though thankfully I only had to memorize the first and last scene, nonetheless, what I was supposed to memorize was significantly the most out of the other cast members. And we all know this poor girl over here have bad memorisation skills. Thank the Lord for the sustenance to memorise all that I needed in the end.

FAITH.

And it turned out on the day of the cantata that only Diana came. Guess she's really one true friend. :) Then one whole bunch of people went to clementi mall after that for dinner! There were like 16 of us initially. Then samuel came. And then brother joined me after having dinner with his friends. Plus later vanessa + victoria came. So it's like... 20 people..? HAHAHAH. And it was the night where brother realized that I was the kind of person that many people would want to tell their secrets to. And so he found me a scary person cause too many people have told me their secrets (although I don't really see a link.) As much as I don't really fancy a big table of people eating together cause ultimately, you won't get to talk to people at the other end of the table, it was still very much a blessed time spent with like-minded brethren. Indeed, Christian friends are truly the ones that will be with you forever until eternity because they are the ones that you'd be seeing in heaven.

Hail! -Jeanon who was Gabriel the angel's pose-

On the day of Christmas eve service, which is also the day after the cantata, my family left straight after the service (as usual). But many of my friends were searching for me. But cause brother brought his school friend to church, he could afford to stay in church for awhile since he didn't follow my family. Ended up, he became my middleman. When he came home, the first thing that he said to me was, "Ey you got a lot of Christmas gifts you know!!" And then he also comoplained how awkward it was for him to receive those gifts on my behalf because my friends will go "Ey where's your sister ah?" And he'll answer "Oh she went home already." And upon knowing this, my friends all say "Ah like that ah, oh then can you pass this to her? Sorry I didn't write yours/make your share." AHAHAHA SO CUTE MY FRIENDS. And it turned out, out of the several gifts that he took out from his bag, only one packet of cookies were his... the rest were mine... :P Oops. Felt a bit guilty for him to take all those gifts for me. OH WELL, but that's cause he always stick to his usual bunch of 2-3 same close friends. Not that I've got a lot of close friends in church, just that I've got quite a number of good friends too. That's why. :)

Oh and today was spent shopping but yet, I didn't get anything for myself. Too worned out from the week. Haven't really had a good night's rest yet ever since break camp... :/ Oh yeah and I happened to stumble across the video... picture(..?) montage of the June camp this year. Feeling so nostalgic now. Remember how we used to talk a lot during those times but we hardly talked this Dec camp though we were in the same group... Sigh. Too busy. And you slept too soon. We didn't have any late night chats too. And... it's our last ever teens camp but we didn't even take a proper photo together. Sighhhhh. LOLOL. Do I sound lovesick? I'M HONESTLY. NOT. In love. LOLOL.



Back to June.

No comments: