Saturday, January 28, 2012

Again.

Heh, felt bad for not going YF today when kenny have been telling me to go since forever. But brother didn't go anyway. Heh heh heh. I'll try to make it to YF okay... It's just that I'm not comfortable with people encourgaing me to go to YF. I'll go when the time is right this year.

Boy oh boy, my Saturday is gonna get hellalot worser. 9 in the morning: choir, then chinese tuition at 12, then probably chem would be at 3. Wa sian. ITS ALL BACK TO BACK. Straight after choir, need to rush to chinese, after chinese, rush again to chem. AND YOU KNOW WHAT. FROM NOW ON, I'LL HAVE TO LIVE ON BREAD EVERY SATURDAY JUST BECAUSE I WON'T HAVE ANYTIME FOR A PROPER LUNCH. And what to blame on? Choir. Seriously, I don't mean to whine and all about how I hate going choir, but I know its unreasonable also for me to complain about choir on saturdays cause concert is coming but... CAN'T THEY LET OFF THE SEC 4ssssss. D: WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD.

I messed up my weekend cause I've got too much uncompleted work. I need to do hw with KAIYING. HEH.

kthnxbai.

No comments: