Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fueled up!

Reattempted my whole amath eoy paper and made sure I understood every single thing in there. I shoot all my queries to brother and poor thing he was explaining it to me :P HAHAHA but oh well. Then I completed bzbd and the paper 2 for chinese. Except I'm left with 4 compre questions and a gonghan email to write :P HEH HEH. But I'm like all tired already although I'm high from the fact that I'VE DONE SO MUCH TODAY.

But still, it's wrong to do work on Sunday :( I'm trying very hard not to do work already... :/

Anyway, plans for tomorrow: revise econs in the bus and morning for mastery test at period 3. Then doing chum homework during recess and revise amath again during the lunch break if you even bother to call that one since its only 15 mins. Dohhhh...

Okay. Worned out. Bye

No comments: