Thursday, January 19, 2012

Saeng-il chugga habnida

One short post before I go sleep.

Today was eventful. Ran around sentosa in sneakers. Hahaha good job HuiEn you burnt your feet. But it was fine. We're doing dragon boating tomorrow. Leonard-dy say before when we do dragon boating he said I no need paddle. I sit on the dragon boat slack also no difference cause I'm too light xD hahaha. HuiEn is strong enough! She can paddle!!

Okay so happy 18th. Though I think you've probably forgotten about me cause we've not been talking for the past whole year, but still you've made a difference in my life. So I make the effort to wish you. Have a blessed one.

---

Felt ditched by T today. I'm not saying to anyone cause I think I'm just overly-sensitive and I should get over it on my own. I was unreasonable angry when no one could take the blame.

No comments: