Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sometimes, it gets me wondering...

Oh well, enough of those depressing thoughts. Though I was kinda disappointed this year because things that I've expected didn't really turn out the way I thought it would be, but hey! It's okay! Life still goes on. Live with that.

Even though things didn't go the way I thought it would be, but still, even out of all these, those little surprises here and there really make my day. As I've said, I've gotten a lot closer to my friends during the december teens camp last year. Well because the unexpectedly, there were WAYYYY more guys who turned up for the camp than girls, so naturally, most of the friends I've gotten closer to were guys. And these guys are reallyyyyy sweet! I put my guarantee to it, sweeter than most girl friends I would ever have. One glance at them and you'll think that they're the "cool cool" people and not the kind of guys who would actually take time to write letters. BUT YES THEY DO! And not only those sweet handwritten letters! Knowing that I can't stand ugly handwritting, they even made the special effort to write in their best handwritings! I mean, okay... It may not be comparable to what the girls can do, but hey! I think in terms of effort and thought, it's already way better than what other girls do for me! Awww, thank you so much guys ^^ A less than three for you all.

Okay, and waddup with all the guys?? I can't forget deary Hannah! Love her card too ^^ Yes it's belated but its the thought that counts okay! She knows I loveeeeee her art! So for every card she gives me, be it christmas or birthday, she'll always make sure mine's 100% DIY-ed by her! SO. SWEET. Of course must give her a less than three too! <3

Indeed, it's all those little things that matters! Feels good thinking about all these despite all the depressing things that ALWAYS make me so shitty. Alright, I'm feeling alllll better now! Shall off the computer jiguem! Bye! :)

No comments: