Sunday, January 22, 2012

That's probably how a conversation continue.

Had a longgggggggg talk with BFFL over the phone. Probably the longest yet ever. 3h or so. Heh. We kept digressing! From talking about how level camp was to the 5km run-walk to how bad my stamina is but I still managed to get a gold to everything you can imagine. And then we'll forest our initial point. HAHAHAHA.

Oh. I just realized that it's already 22nd January, not 21st. OH CRAP. HAVEN'T WROTE OUT JOEL'S BIRTHDAY CARD YETTTTT. HEH. Hehehehe! Hope I'll get to go sgbf tomorrow with brother, if not I won't get to pass him his card.

If today's 22, that makes tomorrow 23. Which is cny! Which reminds me I still have untouched homework and unstudied bio mastery test to study for. -sighs- still have econs and chum. Goshhhh. I'll probably win the world's number one beat procrastinator or something?? ._. Yeah. Maybe. Who knows.

Apparently I was talking to BFFL about a person and was looking through the person's blog. After all the talking and reading, I came to a conclusion that the person's really lonely and somehow the person is short of love or something?

I'm sorry I failed to see that you're really lonely and it seems you dot have anyone to confide into. Well we may not be talking to each other anymore and well we were actually probably never very close before, but I just wanna tell you that hey YOU, you know you can confide in me whenever you want? Or like when you're feeling lonely and you have no one to talk to. I'll be here ready to listen to your grievances. Anytime. Alright?

And yes, that applies to everyone who regards me as a trustworthy friend.

And yes yes, before I go off, HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY JOEL C.! :D Though we don't talk much but you're a really awesome person and although it was quite a month ago but it was fun splashing water at each other. I pray you continue to grow in the Lord and do continue to serve Him faithfully! I'll tryyyyy attend ypf camp this year :P heheheh have a blast! And I hope I'll complete your card and hand it to you later today :P

Right.

Goodnight :)

No comments: