Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week into 2012

"When you're here slacking, someone out there is working their ass off."

Yes I know I'm a sec 4 this year, but it has not hit me hard enough that it's the last and final year of my secondary school life. It's quite sad actually. Cause I guess primary school was a rather plain schooling experience while in CSS, things were all way different. Oh right. That reminds me, I need to settle down into my chiong mode and stay that way till the end of Nov. well, at least the end of my Os.

Dear dad, I need my study table in my room if not I'll forever use the excuse of saying my previous room is not conducive for any production at all.

Hate it when mum cuts the electricity for the modem suddenly. Makes me irritated 1000000x even if I'm in a good mood.

Kthnxbai

No comments: