Friday, January 27, 2012

Page 27 of 366

HAI. :) Was being high and crazy with yuanshan in the morning before all our lessons. HAHAH no wonder I was tired subsequently through the day. And we were bao-ing liao about almost everybody we knew and I think her brain almost exploded cause she was in a state of infomation-overload. Hehehe. The lessons in stall for us today were all so heavy D:

Was folding triangles with christine and ziyan say we no life. TSKKKK. It's fun in a way la haiya.

Goshhhhh somehow I start to feel the stress already you know. Normally my whole weekday is filled with staybacks so my whole weekday-offs are gone. Then on saturday morning, I'll have chinese tuition and followed by chem in the afternoon. Now choir wants to have saturday morning practices. CHAM. No slot to reschedule for either one of the tuitions can. ._. What is this la. And I can't forsake either one of my tuitions cause I really need Chinese. And chem. SIAN. Means the last resort is to arrange my tuitions back to back. MY BRAIN WILL BURN. Pfft.

Anyway, determined to complete most of my homework today. :D Then I'll mug for amaths tomorrow. Leave my sunday available, and revise econs, hopefully.

Love my chem lessons with kaiying :D not implying that I love chem lessons, but I like kaiying being around. I drew the best portrait ever today. :) But it's faceless :P

Alright, shall leave it here.

No comments: