Thursday, January 5, 2012

It'll all be better some day.

I realized I tend to be super depressed in the first quarter of the year. Exceptionally depressed and frequently depressed. Can't be helped. :( I see a lot of my so called friends claiming that we're super good friends and all but in the end, always leaving me out in conversations and outings. Post all the photos on Facebook and let everyone see. Yeah. It hurts a lot. But recently I don't know if I'm numb to the feeling already or not, but it doesn't affect me as much as before already. Maybe I'm used to it already, or maybe... Hey, I'm actually quite fine already with you guys out of my inner circle.

It's page 5 of 366 today. Third day of school and I see everyone complaining on twitter about how much they dread school and want the holidays back, about how school barely started and the teachers starts to irritate them. I guess I'm no where different in feelings but hey, school only gets tougher as the year proceeds and our work load gets heavier as the o level draws near. So I'm trying to comfort and convince myself that this is the slackest period of the year before my exams and that I need to really savor it before alls gone in February or March onwards. Goshhhh can't wait for cca step down. One of the partial reasons why I dislike going to cca is that I'm sick and tired of staying back in school till late hours just for cca.

Lessons pass rather quickly today but I noticed a trend is that the feeling of school has ended keep dwelling in me in the 2nd last period. Strangely enough to make the day in school seem longer by a bit more. But it was still the same as before, 3 periods before recess, 3 periods after recess. Maybe it's just the "dreading school" syndrome.

Something to cheer me up.

No comments: