Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jebal eosso. gomawo.

Think I injured my left waist somehow during the 2nd day of camp while running around in sentosa. And genius me forgot about the pain there and wore heels yesterday for cny till I realised the pain there. Hahaha. Now it hurts even more. Gosh, is there even people more genius than me that I know off?

Spent the whole day pigging on cny goodies. It was quite boring today cause cny caused all the shows to stop airing AND DAMN SKIP BEAT AIRS ON SUNDAY AND MOST PROGRAMS STOPS AIRING TEMPORARY TO MAKE WAY FOR SENSELESS CNY PROGRAMS WHICH NINE OUT OF TEN ARENT EVEN APPEALING. At least the cast of skip beat made it up with a new year's eve special program with yu bai and it was funny in some parts. Kay. My nails really getting in the way of my typing. Irritating. But I still can't find the nail cutter... Urgh... You can't expect me to bite them right..? It was hard to get rid of that bad habit can. Some more I seldom play the guitar and I don't think it can be my motivation to stop it again if I get hooked on biting my nails again.

MUMMYYYYYYYY please buy a new nail cutter :( HAHAHA I DON'T CALL IT NAIL CLIPPER LIKE MOST OF YOU ALL DO ;D

May be this is the longest I've ever kept cause I've never really realised my past long nails getting in my way when typing on the keyboard. Sighs.

Double Sigh. School starts tomorrow. Actually I don't dread school 100% this time round. I dread it 90% only. 10% cause I miss my friends. 90% cause... IT'S SCHOOL. DUH. Itsn't it a big good reason enough already? :) Yeah and I heard the next public holiday away is 2 months away. MY THIRD SIGH. -SIGH- I've heard a lot from the teachers. They say that the real hell will start from cny onwards. GOSH NO. I'M NOT MENTALLY PREPARED YET. Can already imagining myself dying. Can already feel the stress. The 25 questions Mrs Philip gave us, questions from 12 onwards I'm like WHAT IN THE WORLD? How do they even ask us to find something that seems non-exsistant and can't seem be to calculated?? Gosh. so much catching up to do.

Waiting for yuanshan to send me the pix............................................

kthnxbye.

No comments: