Monday, January 23, 2012

水龙

HELLO :) Actually there's something that puzzles me. Why is this the year of water dragon? Cannot fire or earth meh? Heh. Okay anyway, went to bai nian today. The most common heard stuffs from relatives forever:

1. Waaa! So pretty already hor!
2. Aiyo! So tall already leh!
3. This year how old already huh?

And recently they've been staying this this year:

4. Waaa, your hair grow so long leh!

And then my mum have been saying this for the whole day:

5. Your nail very long leh, can you please go cut them??

And it's true cause it's long till I can't really type comfortably cause my nails are in the way. Aiya I'll cut them after cny okay. Need to find the nail cutter... Hmmmm... :P

Alright alright. Ate a lot this CNY. HUR HUR HUR. I can see my fats from my stomach bulging out when I sit down :( And my legs seems meatier. Meh.

Have been in a camwhore mode for awhile :B But think I've grown fatter man :(



It feels good talking to you again after quite a while :)

No comments: