Friday, March 9, 2012

And that concludes Term One.

Watched dream high 2 today. Still have operation proposal to catch up with. But guess studies will become my priority rather than dramas now. I mean, unless I've done my homework and feel the sense of accomplishment, I won't watch dramas. I'll be in my room with my desk, working out questions. You won't see me in my old room using the comp. Something proud of, I've not touched the comp for 2 days already. And just finished 2 episodes of dream high 2. I feel good now.

Went over to church to see Luke since they're having YF retreat. Wanted to attend this retreat but because of maths the next morning and my ever-so-many-tuitions-although-its-only-two-but-i-dont-care-its-a-great-deal, my parents are against me going and they think I'll be too worn outl. Apparently according to Carmen, YFers are always late. So when resgestration supposed to start at 530, it starts at 615. And when dinner supposed to start at 6, there were hardly even anyone around at 630. But anyway, Luke gave me Piercy Pigs and Pals! :D Yummy. Took a 176 back from church bus stop. Apparently Siddarth and Esther saw me from the bus. HAHAHA MY YELLOW BAG IS SO PROMINENT ;D They waved I smile :) Sorry, hands were full from carrying books :) -act nerd-

Let's see what's worth remembering from term one. Nothing much.

I haven't been a good testimony in school, I hardly did anything that has helped me grown spiritually, and there are just too many things that happened and have overwhelmed me greatly. Now as I look back, nothing much is worth remembering of the past quarter year. May be just those small little laughters? Okay found one. Made a new good friend. At least one good thing about term one. Thank God.

Suddenly it dawned on me that I shouldn't take everyday's saftey for granted.

Food for thought.

No comments: