Thursday, March 1, 2012

What a day.

Hapy first March people! :) It was rather eventful today :)

First off, wished twinney a sweet 16 early in the morning.

Think I woke up late or something. It was 650 when I left home. Thank God the bus uncle waited for me :D But super malu la in the bus. The bus was super crowded and I banged into a sec 1 (I think) girl. Sighs. A sec 4 banged into sec 1. Malu max.

Sang a birthday song in the morning for shan. HAHAHAH SHE SO CUTE. When we started singing she suddenly stood up and clapped with us. Probably didn't want so much attention on herself. That's one of her many beauties. Humbleness.

The usuals. I guess. For school.

Oh ms yang didn't come today. Spent the time slacking away. That means I gotta do her hw later D: Sighs. Can't find my read and reap package lah.

Had career and education fair in the afternoon. Which made us skipped chinese and half of maths. After the talk, I was sooooooo even more convinced to go poly xD

Saw Jason reading a book about a dog apparently. And he asked me how many books have I read. So far? Hmmm.... Maybe Anna and the French Kiss made that 1? Cause I'm super picky about my books okay. If it's boring, I won't finish reading the book. But I didn't answer him I think. Just told him I'm super picky about my books. Then he mentioned genres like fairytale. LOLOL. Seriously. How shallow for a person to only feed on fairytales ._.

Went to library with pky with the intention to eat super late lunch (at 4..?) and complete maths. Plan of doing homework completely failed. Wasn't in the mood to do homework. Decided to borrow books! Since I was reminded of the book conversation anyway. I have not read a novel since probably 3-4 weeks ago. Borrowed 3 thick books. WENT TO COMICS SECTION AND FOUND LOADS AND LOADS OF SKIP BEAT MANGA!!! ^^ But here's the problem. It's late and I can't stay in the library to finish reading them, and neither can I bring them home cause I already have THREE. THICK. BOOKS. Sighs. :(

Whatever. At least I have books now!

Yeobo! Saengil chugka! Sarang hae yongwhonhi ^^

Okay bye.

No comments: