Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pointless.

I don't like how things are going on between us. It's cold. Don't you realized that we've gradually stopped talking to each other? We've stopped telling each other our thoughts, our life, everything. We've stopped totally. Was it cause you found someone else better? That somehow, maybe I was replaced. Was it because we changed? That we've found different interest. How wide is the gap between us exactly? How far apart are we?

---

Today was a tiring day. Tuesday timetable on a Wednesday? Everyone was halfdead. But I remembered that English was the best lesson today. Mainly because we were all laughing. It's been so long since I've last laughed so genuinely. Since I've laughed my hearts out. Since I've laughed till my stomach hurt.

Had chem remedial.

Bused with Jason home.

Bye.

No comments: