Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's wrong with me.

Hello :) LOLOL. Feelin' gay with the hello and a smiley. Heh. Oh well. The awesomest part of my day today was probably papa dabao duck rice for me :) Other than that, it was a pretty normal church day for me except for the fact that Hannah wasn't around :( Miss her. Totally forgot the fact that she went Mersing and brought her present ._. Meh. So was feeling quite empty during teens anyway. But thank God Stacy was there to make me feel better :) Sorry I didn't go lentor! Helped ernwei and Luke with the teens notice board.

Hmmmmmzzzz... Not really looking forward to tomorrow. Study/homework session with people I hardly know. Probably the name to face. But I barely even remember any concersations I've held with them before. Sighs. But I'm weak in maths and I've got to do something about it right :( But somehow picturing myself being the only loner sticking out and making myself unnecessarily awkward. Urgh, uncool. Okay whatever. Must bo bin a bit for the sake of maths. And mrs Philip. Heh. Proud of me? Better be >:(

Sighs. So it's 1030 soon. Holidays resolution was to sleep before 11. So I guess I better get going! :/

Alright bye.

No comments: