Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The sky's blue.

How was my day? Very messed up in the morning. Didn't bring my bio workbook despite the fact that I made the point to go home early and complete it yesterday and I actually forgot to bring it. Angry at myself or what. Got yelled by mdm soh. It's confirmed. She hates dislikes me with a passion burning hotter than the fire in hell. All teachers seem to love picking on me ever since I entered sec 4. Yeopc. Sly. Kok. EVERYONE LA KAY. #sadforlife.

Went home early with the intention of doing homework. Was greeted with a foot long subbie mummy bought for my lunch ^^ gomawo eomma :D then since I was feeling soooo full, I didn't want to get indigestion. So decided to bathe later. Watched dream high 2 meanwhile and other random videos. Bam. Before I knew it, it was 6. Damn... :( plan totally failed.

963EXPAT. 9:47 pm. #NOWPLAYING MR SIMPLE. :D

Ended up doing crap work from 830 to 930. And I'm getting ready to sleep now to wake up at 4 latest. LATEST. Tomorrow MUSTTT. Wake up early to do work. MUST. :( I'm so disappointed in myself can. :(

Alright. So when I was at home, suddenly quite a number of old friends came texting me and we caught up quite a lot :) Thank God.

Shall... Sleep now ;)

No comments: