Thursday, March 8, 2012

What could get worser?

Hello fello pepo. -meant to rhyme- Today was a usual dull and mundane day. What was probably only different and worth recalling was that I took the 630 bus. Like in a super long time. Since months and months. I've been taking the 640 - 650 bus all the while. Somehow, I felt happy seeing people I haven't seen for a long time. Cause I haven't been diligently leaving my house early. It used to be 630 in sec 1. Then 640 in sec 2. Then mid way of sec 3, I started taking the 650 bus more often. Sigh. Major signs of growing laziness. Anyway, my main point here was that I actually kind of miss the people who took the 630 bus with me. Yeah. :)

Many people probably doesn't know/notice this cause I tried to make it as not obvious as possible. My finger has still not fully recovered. I just don't paste the sticker thingy in school. I paste it at home. There's still this swell on my thumb. And I can't carry my bag properly like what everyone does. I have to use my left hand to hang the bag over my right shoulders.

Went down to pig a little just now as a reward for completing one holiday assignment already. Had a bar of chocolate and while I was trying to climb back up the stairs in the dark, I slipped on the first step and BAM. Now my thumb hurts even more.

Sighs.

No comments: