Monday, March 12, 2012

Phew.

Woke up at 9 to watch the new episode of skip beat ^^ Totally made my day can :B Hehehe I always feel better after watching skip beat live action despite whatever circumstances I'm in. So then. I think I stoned in front of the laptop till it was lunch. Had lunch. Prepared. Stoned. Left house at 150. Heh. It's so me to be late :P Study session was at 2. But xinyuan had to wait for a cab and reached at 230 instead I think. Went to popular to get refills for correction tape. LOLOL. And met Chloe and mervin at mos at 3. Like an hour late. HAHAHA. Late already still walk in like a boss. Hahaha he got swag.

Well it wasn't as bad as I imagined. They were friendly and easy to talk to. Although I kind of remained silent most of the time. Saw William the librarian (just realized his name was William LOL) at city vibe. Hahaha. Okay. It was fun. Though I still felt a little awkward. Maybe I don't mind if we had another study session. At least that motivates me to work hard. I've witnessed how xinyuan worked so hard for Os an I want to work as hard. At least by then I can tell myself that I've done my best and I wouldn't have regret. Okay settle. This holiday must do all my homework and study for Econ test.

Sigh. Tomorrow and Wednesday got cca and maths. Thursday probably going out with Diana agin. Friday concert. Saturday tuitions. Sunday church. And bam. Holiday over already. Even thinking about it seems fast. Much less living it. It'll be faster than I imagined. Right? Yeah.

Alright. Anyway thank you paps for your koi treat, help in math, donation for the run and your super belated present haha :B really appreciate everything you've done for me man. <3

Went home. Had a super good dinner. Assam fish head :D Still feeling full from it. Shall bathe at 830 then. And will remove contacts by then. Plan to do math all the way till 930 and sleep. Wake up at 3 and do bio till probably 730 and then get breakfast and rest till its time to go out and meet Diana at 9 to do more work till choir starts at 2. HAHAHA it may sound woah but I have a feeling I'll spend most of the study/do homework time stoning and zoning out. Meh. That's why I need a lot of time for my homework. So lousy. :/

Ahhh. Feel the effects of koi now. Me and my lactose intolerant body. Sighs. Whatever. It's not that serious anyway. And I do it all the time. Okaycan.

I should end my post now.

Bye :)

No comments: